Glíma is an ancient Northern European martial art first recorded in Iceland. It encorporates wrestling and grappling techniques and is fortunately still practiced in Nordic heritage events.
Find an article
Top Posts & Pages
- Charge of the Dyke Brigade (regarding the statue snatchers)
- The Winter of our Discontent
- An Introduction to the Tenets of Traditionalism (Video Transcript):
- Questions. Questions that needed answering!
- Survivalism / Self-Defence
- Browse by Subject
- About the Author
- Chester Traditionalist Guild