It is very hard to oppose something when you don’t know what’s causing it and why. In this case, the “something” I refer to is a loss of our European cultures, race, ethnicity and attitude. We need to know what happened and why, and spread this information fast, or there can be no hope of survival.
- When I look at the biggest degenerates in our society (fat people, transgenders, homosexuals, liberals, etc) they all seem to have one thing in common (you will learn quickly reading this blog that an ability to recognise patterns is of paramount importance). Every degenerate is either middle class, in which case they lack any meaningful first-hand education on the value of poverty and how it enhances you, a welfare parasite who is in the wrong for the same reasons, or are from a “Nuclear” family with 2 children or even only one child who is/was spoilt by their parents and never allowed to suffer. Say what you want about religion, and I will say what I want about certain religions when the time permits, but the Bible is truly correct in labelling idle hands as the devil’s workshop. When people work or study hard, their needs are focused on the improvement of the self and less about pleasure seeking. The sights narrow on the problems and conundrums that shape a person’s character for the better or worse and only hardship can offer you this. Our ancestors knew of the dangers of decadence and the “barbarian” northernmen, laughed at for their simple lifestyle, laughed right back at the Romans for their lavish clothes, banquets and enjoyment of young boys.
- When a person grows up in a modern environment, this necessity for self-excellence is removed due to the ability to fall back upon others. The people I see carrying the banner, with the exception of a few upper class eccentrics such as Jacob Rees-Mogg, are the working class people, excluding the aforementioned welfare parasites who pretend to be working class. Working class people need the tribe to survive; it is integral to their very identity that they belong to and even enhance their environment. The upper classes do not feel this same necessity, yet. More about this in an article about the Kali Yuga/Ragnörok.
So, the common denominator, and European enemy number one, is comfort. Comfort kills all in the end and is a slow death, the inevitability of which we are in danger of leaving until it is too late. Unless we start realising that our survival is integrally based on the abolition of our hedonism, we will not survive much longer for reasons I will explain in later articles.
It is through discomfort that character can develop, and this is the European way. This has to come with legal and political changes as well as social changes though, as there are people in shady places that are gaining from our miserable “Welfare” system and cheap imported products which destroy our ability to buy quality European goods at an affordable price. We either need to push for the eradication of the welfare state now or prepare for when it crumbles, but either way its going to be destroyed.
- We need to get used to growing our own food.
- We need to get used to paying our own way.
- We need to build our own homes and run our own communities.
|Heracles slaying the Nemian Lion. This was one of the 12 labors that
Heracles had to complete to gain recompense for the slaying of his family
Do whatever you can to sack off this wicked comfort machine. Turn off your televisions, do exercise. Perfect your body and mind and reap what you sow and nothing more, otherwise you’ll have to pay later down the line ten times worse.
The common denominator for the destruction of culture and community is at every stage the absence of a necessity to be part of something larger and more widespread than oneself.
Let us go to our own scriptures, and the story of the labours of Heracles as an example for the necessity of endurance and suffering for what we have ourselves caused.
The alpha male Heracles was, it must be said, unfairly hypnotised by Hera into slaying his wife and children. Immediately distraught by what he had done, he sought guidance from the Gods who instructed him that he would have to commit 12 mighty deeds for his misgivings to be forgiven. Heracles, unlike your modern day comfort loving liberal “victims”, accepted this punishment and acknowledge the struggle would be beneficial for his self improvement. Though Heracles was not really guilty for the death of his family, it is the role of a great man to attempt to right as many wrongs as he can, regardless of who caused them.
The comfort culture seems to have killed this. In the last 100 years since the advent of modern technology, most importantly electricity, everyone has began to see themselves not as a survivor but as a victim. Everything is just someone else’s fault or someone else’s problem. Its the “Don’t we have a guy that normally handles that?” mentality. And yes, there probably is a guy somewhere, or several, that are making sure your life is as cosy and profit-inducing as possible. The issue comes when the electricity, oil, mass produced garbage food and products, and artificially simulated money propping up Europe (more on the fractional reserve banking system in a later article) is gone!
Doing what is easy is not the same as doing what is best. A person who is not comfortable is not dependent, and a person who is not dependent is not easily manipulated. They are a person who sticks strongly to their character and integrity because it is necessary. Its time we brought back a bit of natural selection. Bog sacrifice anyone?
Heil Heracles! Heil Europa! Heil to those who tread a path not because it is easy, but because it is difficult. They will be the true victors in the end of days!